unfortunately nothing that will re-interest me or my friends!
the 1 thing I would have liked was synchronized mud tracks for MP obviously!
- Rocks bounce <-- minor issue, nice that it is fixed but so far I havent heard anyone who cares.
- Trucks fly through air when connecting winch <-- happened to me twice in over 60 hours of playing, again nice that its fixed. but not important
- Supports can get stuck under ground <-- never seen this happen.
- Manually loaded logs bug <-- no bugs noticed (AND I think this does not include MP sync so other people can actually see it too...)
- MP Map not synced after disconnect and rejoin <-- didn't notice, then again We rarely disconnect while playing the game. (unimportant)
- When in MP lobby, buttons become greyed out when too many players join and leave <-- annoying but again not important
- Unknown floating bug in MP <--???
- Remaining texture issues <-- ???
- Remaining terrain issues <-- noticed one glitchy area
- Not all MP sessions show in lobby <-- only play with steam friends to prevent this.
ADD - HUD removal option for taking screenshots <-- fun but not a photographer
TWEAK - Increase water depth allowance when vehicle has Snorkel (UAZ) <-- XML fix, nice one.
ADD - Single map saves <-- download save game mod and no problem.
TWEAK - Controller inputs need to be Anolog instead of Digital (throttle/brake) <-- playing with keyboard because of annoying camera controls.
ADD - Freeroam camera <-- thats nice, kudo's
ADD - Mod support <-- THIS WAS NEEDED, however plz release map tools/new maps or Me and my friends and probably most people won't even play anymore...
TWEAK - Increase draw distance for high graphics settings <-- nice but with so much forest hadn't noticed
ADD - Option to re-join last server <-- kewl, but simply have some friends and they can join through " join friends game"
TWEAK - Chat box: Allow scrollability and toggle. <-- use teamspeak much more fun.
ADD - Show 'In Progress...' Games <-- couldn't care less, thats not what this game is about
ADD - Last truck used <-- dont understand this but probably dont need it
ADD - synchronized Multiplayer MUD tire tracks, rocks, other people's "INVISIBLE" trucks/trailers.
ADD - Bigger Maps/new maps
ADD - Map Tools,gameplay tools (for creating different objections: hauling fuel, rocks, car parts, generators whatever.)
ADD - more gameplay objectives/types
ADD - Hardcore mod where people can actually properly get stuck in the mud, now I pretty much never need my buddy's help because there are TREES.
ADD - Tree physics
TWEAK - winch cable snapping if you are too stuck
TWEAK - ALLOW multiple winch points at the same time to create a column
We are going to cover major changes/improvements in due course - we would like to focus on this update and possibly another before we start going big. I find it is better to cover the small things first, otherwise they come back to haunt you
This also does not inspire confidence because you rightfully call this a minor patch and its being released in a month so thats 4.5 months post release. A possible major release would take least twice that so thats another 10 months waiting from now! Not to mention you already talked about PAID DLC. so I am guessing the next major change/improvement will also be paid.
I cannot stress this enough; I am not trying to be rude towards the developers! its just simply feeling sad for myself that this game became rather stale. This game was a best seller on steam so you guys have the funds to rapidly expand the team and have 10 guys working there. Even recruiting some folks from the community would be an option. Invest and expand and improve on the formula to make this game more popular than euro truck simulator!
Edited by BelgarionNL, 25 September 2014 - 08:25 PM.