Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo
- - - - -

Camera Perspective

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Anders Ørum

Anders Ørum

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=760

File Name: Camera Perspective

File Submitter: Anders Ørum

File Submitted: 01 Aug 2014

File Category: Other

Hi

I've created a camera mod, this will let you install an extra camera positions/perspectives on all of the trucks. Press " 2 " to shift to the new camera, and press " 1 " to move back to the original camera.

Works in multiplayer and with achievements

Camera Positions/Perspectives in v1.0:

• 3 Different Cabin Cams
  • 3 Different Zoomed Out Cams
  • A Close Up Side Cam
  • A Special Cam
Installation:
Just put the "Media" folder from the zip file into your "Spintires" folder and replace files if asked.

Preview

Posted Image

Click here to download this file

#2 samfhisher1

samfhisher1

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

omg I got it how to do it but wth. man When u go to garage u can see all camera angles / views available. Select one of them for vehicle and then press 2. my god this is really weird mod.

But Its working for me.  

#3 stidude16

stidude16

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:27 AM

i cant get it to work. when i am in my garage, i can see all the views in the list but when i push 2 nothing happens

#4 I Are Bogan

I Are Bogan

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:19 AM

Does this mod still work, or will an updated version be released? I can't install any of the cameras, and they are listed as unavailable with the Trunk installed on the A-469.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users