Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo

Bregel's Garage

• Please log in to reply
943 replies to this topic

#941 Bregel

Bregel

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

No plan, for now just restoration to factory state.

JwSCfEP.jpg

• zidon155, 8up local, Stellyan and 3 others like this

bregels garage

28a6bea.jpg 2l8clc5.jpg 1547crm.jpg b6er9u.jpg 29fyxyc.jpg 2rxu1r9.jpg 2d7u6gg.jpg 15o76g4.jpg x4rgqr.jpg 2r55386.jpg bil187.jpg 2j5yoe9.jpg 2rd7yip.jpg

#942 >Forces<

>Forces<

Advance Mod Maker

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:43 PM

Awesome Bregel , quick question 2 stroke or 4 stroke?

I'll make the best Zil 130 4x2 ever!|Follow me on istagram gercar3| I thought i could make a good virus joke but i won't because it might be contagious

Starting Modders Modding guide by LetsRockAndRoll

Spoiler

Steam Info

Spoiler

LhwA14G.png

#943 RiskyWisky

RiskyWisky

loud beast

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Locationlmao

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

No plan, for now just restoration to factory state.

JwSCfEP.jpg

Nice work, Bregal

Risk some Wisky

76561198272280863.pngAddFriend.png

Play my maps: Blue Springs DOT Swamps 

#944 Sorcerer

Sorcerer

Scared Bridge Guy

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:22 AM

Wow. I download your Datsun 510, love it to bits, then cross my fingers and google your name hoping to see you still active. And I'm greeted with a WIP Suzuki LJ80. Very excited for this  :D

edit: 700th post, neat

Edited by Sorcerer, 26 June 2017 - 05:49 AM.

that looks stupid and now i must ***** no longer

Lol at the new censor making the quote seem worse than it is
Avatar is from the movie Sorcerer 1977

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users