Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo

New SpinTires 16.11.16 Mail.ru link

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 REd X

REd X

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:53 PM

SpinTires 16.11.16 

Attached File  st.jpg   224.58KB   0 downloads

And here is November 16, 2016 Spintires came in the store Mail.ru Games. This is the second platform, where it will be sold officially as a digital key. It's almost the same version of the game Steam, only without multiplayer and Workshop. But it has a number of good advantages. Buying Spintires in the Mail.ru Games of the you will get:

• 14 new vehicles, which are the most popular among custom mods
  • Improved graphics and UI(added support for SSAO, traces of wheels, the drop of water, pieces of dirt, and color settings of the fog, the navigation mode)
  • More realistic physics and controls
  • The game is now even more achievements
  • Was redesigned game hints
  • New soundtrack in the main menu

a2e5748.jpeg

ae97675.jpeg

41c9221.jpeg

Version is not cracked

MEGA link 1.28 GB:

https://mega.nz/#!lA...f-LulNbweYdMrME

Edited by REd X, 16 July 2017 - 05:41 PM.

#2 8up local

8up local

sharp as a marble

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSoIL

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:11 PM

this shall be fun to watch.  :D

Force Acceleration: Learn it, Live it, Love it.  ;)

Roads are but a mere suggestion....

8up Winchline spintires.nl

8up Winchline

#3 Schlammspringer

Schlammspringer

Advanced Member

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

And how about copyrights/trademarks?

AFAIK the rights to the name "SpinTires" still belongs to OOVEE (if i think THIS is right is another question...)

And even Pavel is the only developer, it's not only "his" game :(

So i would say, this is a "pirated" version. Dunno how this legal stuff is handled in russia ;-)

#4 REd X

REd X

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:25 PM

And how about copyrights/trademarks?

AFAIK the rights to the name "SpinTires" still belongs to OOVEE (if i think THIS is right is another question...)

And even Pavel is the only developer, it's not only "his" game :(

So i would say, this is a "pirated" version. Dunno how this legal stuff is handled in russia ;-)

yes  this is a "pirated" but not Hacked /

Cracked ... and Your OOVEE one year is already dead

Paul will soon release the game on PS4 with a new publisher and another name for the game

Source: Russian community

Edited by REd X, 14 July 2017 - 06:32 PM.

#5 Schlammspringer

Schlammspringer

Advanced Member

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationBavaria

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:43 PM

Well, seriously......

I'm living in capitalism, where piracy is illegal even if the pirate is the developer itself!

But with OOVEE, you are pretty right. They are so dead, that you can post such things here in their forum without any reaction. Maybe i could post a link to the bittorrent thingie, i have somewhere on my HD (only for educational use) *lol*

And about the "new" features you mention...

-No workshop

Never asked for it and i can live well without.

-No MP

Absolutely NOGO! The most interresting aspect of SpinTires!

-14 new vehicles

Is MOD support disabled in this version?

-Tracks and mud clumps

Has been allready in game and was removed with the well known "timebomb fix". Never added again and now sold as "new feature"? Absolute JOKE!!!!

-More realistic phsycs and controls

Would be great, but i know Pavels "ideas" from the past and don't expect too much

-New soudtrack in the main menü

Maybe the howling lone wolve? *lol*

All in all, not much interresting for me.

But lets look into the future, how the new game is coming along......

#6 REd X

REd X

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

Well, seriously......

I'm living in capitalism, where piracy is illegal even if the pirate is the developer itself!

But with OOVEE, you are pretty right. They are so dead, that you can post such things here in their forum without any reaction. Maybe i could post a link to the bittorrent thingie, i have somewhere on my HD (only for educational use) *lol*

And about the "new" features you mention...

-No workshop

Never asked for it and i can live well without.

-No MP

Absolutely NOGO! The most interresting aspect of SpinTires!

-14 new vehicles

Is MOD support disabled in this version?

-Tracks and mud clumps

Has been allready in game and was removed with the well known "timebomb fix". Never added again and now sold as "new feature"? Absolute JOKE!!!!

-More realistic phsycs and controls

Would be great, but i know Pavels "ideas" from the past and don't expect too much

-New soudtrack in the main menü

Maybe the howling lone wolve? *lol*

All in all, not much interresting for me.

But lets look into the future, how the new game is coming along......

Mods can be put in the game but manually(no workshop)(no steam)

Well, how to say the "Pavel" then in the new part, he implements more gempley pieces and everything in this spirit

Well, I mow only that the SpinTIres died finally do not expect a miracle guys.

P.S
I posted this copy of the game since there may be someone who wants to search for something, the game can not be run

Edited by REd X, 15 July 2017 - 07:38 PM.

#7 Banksy's_Graffiti

Banksy's_Graffiti

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

Anyone tried this out yet? Is it worth it at all?

#8 Rough Rider

Rough Rider

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

It's garbage. Putting it lightly.

#9 8up local

8up local

sharp as a marble

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSoIL

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

i like how the tracks and clumps are added back in this version, especially since pavel is responsible for them being broken and missing from his "timebomb" tantrum being fixed.

i am all for small independent delvelopers, but after what pavel did i can not see why anyone would really want to support him.

oovee is not much better either with the way they have been handling things overall since the game was released and even more so now with the lack of presence lately.

to each their own though.  <_<

• Schlammspringer and b00g like this

Force Acceleration: Learn it, Live it, Love it.  ;)

Roads are but a mere suggestion....

8up Winchline spintires.nl

8up Winchline

#10 >Forces<

>Forces<

Advance Mod Maker

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:43 PM

I think this isn't a real update but just a remake of the previous version to the timebomb Bugs Version (I'm not good when it comes to game dates) but that yes

And  this is   ""pirated" but not Hacked /Cracked ... and Your OOVEE one year is already dead" you can pretty much run any game that you copy from steam folder  with the SmartSteamLoader even if this game is taken from steam and re-coded to not call for the SteamClient app (and not calling for this makes it much easier btw just edit the XML of the CrakedLoader and you get your False steam Overlay)

Now on the other side (Jumping the line of "all the this is Piracy","You don't have the rights to publish and sell the game","CIA might get your site down" bla bla bla)  is cool to get a "Update" but really you are really not adding anything new (yeah the music and the trucks can be added by changing sound and adding lines in the user Config.xml or putting them in the media folder and addig their names on the strin

g txt file)

- the New physics and control= truck Xml tweaking/Mesh editing really (Using cdt based suspension you get a realistic feeling trust me I'm ussing it now and it changes the feel of trucks/Cars)

-The new UI and graphics can be made with textures and Packed meshes (wich are really easy to make)and the SSAO was already in game 

-the new Hints then again Strings txt editing

no Idea of how you pulled of the achievements but Really if you're chargin people with this Boy you're ripping peoples money for a old version of the game (With no workshop) or MP (That I don't really use allot)

• 8up local and b00g like this

I'll make the best Zil 130 4x2 ever!|Follow me on istagram gercar3| I thought i could make a good virus joke but i won't because it might be contagious

Starting Modders Modding guide by LetsRockAndRoll

Spoiler

Steam Info

Spoiler

LhwA14G.png

#11 Draconus

Draconus

Seasoned Designer/Modder

• Community Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Locationnew york u.s.a

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

Well been a while since ive been on here ....hello everyone.....on the above topic ive closely looked at the spintires version on mail.ru and it is pavel work due to protection software being supplied by Saber his old employer which is in it....

I have done a fix myself and brought back the "broken shaders" thats why the wheel tracks and other stuff stopped working it was never removed just broken shaders from a sloppy time bomb fix we had

I am still doing my awesome stuff for the game currently designing Snowy Peaks first map of 5 for the New Winter Edition which also has snow plowing in it

Ive also teamed up with Templar GFX and hes created a awesome dynamic system for my  weather work for both the new snow and rain storm builds 

I will leave a link to my st dev page on facebook and no matter what happens i will always be here creating awesome stuff to make the game something epic like it should have been in the beginning and dont plan on going any were anytime soon ;)

https://www.facebook...aconusSpintires

Edited by Draconus, 26 July 2017 - 02:18 AM.

• SinMike, 8up local, >Forces< and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users