Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo

[MAP] - Rough Trails

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 theprimo21

theprimo21

experianced member

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:04 PM

http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1530

File Name: Rough Trails

File Submitter: theprimo21

File Submitted: 03 May 2017

File Category: Maps

​Very detailed map , this is a preview to get feedback and reviews from my fans , I am willing to get imput back from y''all and put in ideas from my fans and put it into the map , thank you for downloading and , also my previous map missouri trails ... hope to hear some feedback

Click here to download this file

• Schlammspringer likes this

#2 8up local

8up local

sharp as a marble

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationSoIL

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:53 PM

basicly it is not bad for a start, but a lot of the rock seems a bit out of place with the way you used them. some of the sections like with the rock bridges over the water is neat, but still kinda out of place looking. as far as the trail layouts though missouri trails was a bit better in that regard imo from what i have seen so far. 

bottom line i like the idea and where you are going with it, but the look of the map needs a bit more TLC visually imo.

Edited by 8up local, 23 May 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Force Acceleration: Learn it, Live it, Love it.  ;)

Roads are but a mere suggestion....

8up Winchline spintires.nl

8up Winchline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users