Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo

RoughRider Menu Pack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rough Rider

Rough Rider

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1527

File Name: RoughRider Menu Pack

File Submitter: Rough Rider

File Submitted: 07 Apr 2017

File Category: Other

This mod uses rocks created by Spun, Used in Nix's Terra Verde, with permission.

This Simply replaces the plain and basic menu map with some that I have as a taste of what you'll find on my upcoming map. Also There hasn't been many of these mods put out there and I wanted to make one. or three lol. I hope everyone enjoy this little mod as much as I did making them.

TO INSTALL:

STEP ONE | Drop the media folder in-- just like you would install a map with custom objects.

STEP TWO | Pick whichever menu that you prefer and go to its folder---then--> inside there is a level_menu.stg file ---then---> take the file and drop into your (media--> levels) folder.

Click here to download this file

• alexeyaranov, 8up local and kingpinn like this

#2 kingpinn

kingpinn

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

very nice. thank you

• alexeyaranov likes this

#3 Digital X