Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Else Have This Problem{?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SmarOneNine

SmarOneNine

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:38 AM

So i choose a map , a ride and start rolling out on spintires and lets say i just did a clear cache and the writing is all over the screen and generally you push esc to clear it but when i do the game will go to the taskbar when i click the game back up whatever map im on is gone and will say missing or broken files and i have to choose all my stuff again? anyone else have this problem?

Or while im playing and have some websites open in the background , and i alt-tab to go between game and whatever else im doing , the same thing will happen not all the time but sometimes?

just didnt know if this is a common thing or maybe something is messed up on my end , thanks.

Youtube - SmarOneNine      Twitter - @SmarOneNine      Instagram - smar.one.9       Steam - SmarOneNine

#2 Glob3Troller

Glob3Troller

roll the dice

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationfinland

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

Esc to desktop and settings not saving in bugs and issues is almost the same thing and there are some answers for that

Edited by Glob3Troller, 12 January 2017 - 03:22 PM.

• 8up local likes this

#3 devilbass

devilbass

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:36 AM

Esc to desktop and settings not saving in bugs and issues is almost the same thing and there are some answers for that

Use me files to auto delete the folder of Spintires, not the cache only but all the files inside...http://www.oovee.co....arCachefixed.7z

Our make your .bat file, is easy to create with text editor: Copy all this line and replace .txt to .bat and start the file, problem gone.  ;) RD command delete the folder of Spintires and RMDIR just the cache inside the folder of Spintires.

@ECHO OFF 

ECHO Delete all cached files for SPINTIRES ? 
RD /s "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\SpinTires"
ECHO Done!
PAUSE 
EXIT

Edited by devilbass, 15 January 2017 - 10:55 AM.

• Glob3Troller likes this

#4 devilbass

devilbass

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

So i choose a map , a ride and start rolling out on spintires and lets say i just did a clear cache and the writing is all over the screen and generally you push esc to clear it but when i do the game will go to the taskbar when i click the game back up whatever map im on is gone and will say missing or broken files and i have to choose all my stuff again? anyone else have this problem?

Or while im playing and have some websites open in the background , and i alt-tab to go between game and whatever else im doing , the same thing will happen not all the time but sometimes?

just didnt know if this is a common thing or maybe something is messed up on my end , thanks.

If you use clearcache.bat, every save, map, including keybindinds and graphic settings are just deleting.

Sometime this things happens if you change something outside the game and the game himself after dont recognize this change you made. So you need to do a ClearCache and sometime you need to delete entire Spintires cache if the game not saving anything after 2 time you comback without modified anything on your game file. Hope this help you.  ;)

Edited by devilbass, 15 January 2017 - 10:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users