Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo

[MAP] - Fairy Trail

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tim1

Tim1

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:04 PM

http://www.oovee.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1446

File Name: Fairy Trail

File Submitter: Tim1

File Submitted: 31 Jul 2016

File Category: Maps

This is the holy grail of my maps and is extremely detailed. Perfect for exploring trails, with many views looking over the tree tops.
As for logging, I have included only one objective. The difficulty depends on the route you take, as there are so many possibilities which offer a highly re-playable map, so be sure to scout for uneven terrain and deep mud. Plan carefully!

The map took over 150 hours to make(errors slowed down production significantly) so let me know what you think of it!
Probably my final map until the tools become more stable.

Includes:

1 Garage(unlocked)
1 Lumber
1 Kiosk
1 Objective
2 Fuel

Starting Trucks:

1 C-255
1 C-4320
1 B-66
3 Empty Slots

Locked Trucks:

1 D-535
1 K-700
1 A-469

Huge Thank you to Otterbear for helping me fix the out of memory error messages in the editor. Which I believe to be a memory leak.

Click here to download this file

#2 Tim1

Tim1

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:27 AM

Fairy Trail 2 - Rubicon Style

Attached File  20160810224454_1.jpg   233.01KB   5 downloads

• Rinat Ibragimov likes this

#3 Rinat Ibragimov

Rinat Ibragimov

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:02 PM

Fairy Trail 2 - Rubicon Style

attachicon.gif20160810224454_1.jpg

Chic! little road trim and will just take one of our masterpiece! The first version I really enjoyed!

• Tim1 likes this

76561198017617435.png

#4 Tim1

Tim1

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:14 PM

:)

Attached File  20160813180817_1.jpg   153.45KB   1 downloads

• Rinat Ibragimov likes this

#5 holbs

holbs

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationW.Va. - USA

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:02 AM

I watched "Raptor" & friends TRY this map on You-Tube.  Couldn't stop chuckling....I'll try it myself.

#6 holbs

holbs

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationW.Va. - USA

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:35 AM

I watched "Raptor" & friends TRY this map on You-Tube.  Couldn't stop chuckling....I'll try it myself.

I had to add to my last post.  It took me over 10 hours to complete this very intense map....10 hours of pure enjoyment!

As a map creator, I seemed to always try to make the roads, trails, etc. at least fairly easy for users, but I think this map has completely changed my ideas for any future maps I create.  Yes, there is a lot of winching, roll-overs, etc. on it, but like I said above, I enjoyed every minute of it.

If you readers like to play on pansy maps, go ahead...more power to you....but, if you actually enjoy driving around in the rough and tumble scenery of some extremely hilly areas and all the aspects which go along with this type of map, be sure you give this one a try!

BTW - I play with stock trucks only.  I do not use mods nor create maps which have any in them.  Personally I think great maps can be created without using mods at all.  What I did notice is that if you watch the vids on YouTube of ppl driving this map with those big, ultra-gripping trucks, it doesn't really seem to help them much anyways.  This map is TOUGH and precise.

Thanks for creating this and I, and I'm sure others, are waiting for the next one....

• 8up local likes this

#7 8up local

8up local

sharp as a marble

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSoIL

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:00 PM

it is a nice "extreme" logging map isn't it holbs? this kind of challenge in a map is why i usually suggest people start with medium difficultly trails, instead of using the usual logging road styles. much more fun and entertaining imo. especially with stock trucks. i love the mod trucks my friends make and seriously enjoy using them, but it is really not the same as doing it with a stock vehicle. 

Edited by 8up local, 12 July 2017 - 04:01 PM.

Force Acceleration: Learn it, Live it, Love it.  ;)

Roads are but a mere suggestion....

8up Winchline spintires.nl

8up Winchline

#8 holbs

holbs

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationW.Va. - USA

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

it is a nice "extreme" logging map isn't it holbs? this kind of challenge in a map is why i usually suggest people start with medium difficultly trails, instead of using the usual logging road styles. much more fun and entertaining imo. especially with stock trucks. i love the mod trucks my friends make and seriously enjoy using them, but it is really not the same as doing it with a stock vehicle. 

BTW - The only logs I could get down the hills were 4x loads of "short" ones - lol

• 8up local likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users