Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

Photo
* * * - - 13 votes

DEV080316 - Next Update: preview teaser - Discussion

439 replies to this topic

#421 SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH

SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH

Death approaches us.

• Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • LocationTipton, IN

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:46 AM

i guess (yes, these are NOT facts)  that steam has guidelines that he doesn't like for what the game has to provide (especially since it has an implemented workshop, steamworks DRM etc etc) and valve takes a big part of money from sales, so the profit margin is probably bigger on the russian platform.

also i'm pretty sure Pavel doesn't like that people put non-russian trucks and pickups on his game, literally all the mods added to the other version are soviet/russian vehicles

another theory is that the mail.ru version is published without oovee's permission and it's a big **** you to oovee to take the russian income/market from them

even though i know these are not the real reasons why he is doing this, and even if they where, he needs to get the hell over himself and except the fact that "These mods he doesn't like" has been keeping his hack job of a game afloat for the past, what? 3 years now, OOVEE NEEDS to throw a lawsuit against his D**ba** for selling OOVEE's game on another website. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he was doing this without permission.

SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH - Fellow MetalHead
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Released vehicles
1999 dodge ram 1500 converted to legacy version thanks to Rav3n and Hein
http://spintires.nl/...1999-dodge-ram/

F350MT 1.0.0
http://www.oovee.co....861-sod-f350mt/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#422 hydrowasul

hydrowasul

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

even though i know these are not the real reasons why he is doing this, and even if they where, he needs to get the hell over himself and except the fact that "These mods he doesn't like" has been keeping his hack job of a game afloat for the past, what? 3 years now, OOVEE NEEDS to throw a lawsuit against his D**ba** for selling OOVEE's game on another website. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he was doing this without permission.

guess we will never know, since oovee still doesn't seem to want to keep their customers informed about their product

• SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH, b00g, StephanSRT and 2 others like this

#423 Stellyan

Stellyan

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationTransilvania

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:59 PM

Is easy to blame him when you don't know what it says in his contract with Oovee , and what are the conditions he gave them. Selling Oovee's game ? I think is his game , and let's not forget that because of Oovee, Spintires was almost abandoned in 2014 .

Untill they say something official, these are only speculations.

#424 AustinWii

AustinWii

Spintires Gameplay Expert

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

Meanwhile, at Oovee Game Studios:

Attached File  Office Meme.gif   36.87KB   7 downloads

Attached File  Office mem 2.jpg   10.23KB   9 downloads

Edited by AustinWii, 01 January 2017 - 08:27 PM.

• Lexxuzzz, Bajdon, Cziczaki and 7 others like this

post-1-0-63234200-1400242015.png

Feel free to check out my Spintires Winching Guide at:

http://www.oovee.co....-winching-guide

#425 devilbass

devilbass

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

The supposed new version from Mail.ru have nothing really new from Steam version, what a big scam...

Edited by devilbass, 02 January 2017 - 12:14 PM.

#426 ThatAint EvenMine

ThatAint EvenMine

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 12:56 PM

What appals me the most though, is the whole Pavel thing. Why is he releasing updates for the game outside of Steam? I find the lack of official statements on this matter especially unacceptable. Why is he saying the Steam version may or may not be updated ever again? What could he possibly have to gain by saying that if it weren't true? Is he even working for you any longer? Do you have anyone working on the Steam version?

It was said during one of the earlier disputes that Pavel does not have the clearance to release updates on Steam himself. All he can do is submit changes to Oovee and wait for them. Their relationship has never been good, so they might just not be on good enough terms to cooperate on advancing the steam version.

OOVEE NEEDS to throw a lawsuit against his D**ba** for selling OOVEE's game on another website. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he was doing this without permission.

I'm pretty sure Pavel retained the rights to the the tech and probably most of the meaningful parts of the game. Publishing this version of Spintires outside of his deal with Oovee might be against their contract, but that's not up to us to worry about. What I might care about is the morality of each party's choices, and even with Pavel's reputation as a fickle person I would not bet on Oovee being innocent victims in that respect.

Edited by ThatAint EvenMine, 02 January 2017 - 12:57 PM.

#427 Falkonna

Falkonna

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSuomi Finland Perkele

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:02 PM

The supposed new version from Mail.ru have nothing really new from Steam version, what a big scam...

It does have some gfx effects that went missing on the steam version after the whole timebomb ordeal. 

Edited by Falkonna, 02 January 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#428 Axonn

Axonn

"MAK3'EM BL33D"

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:02 AM

Honestly this is what I believe and think they MIGHT DO but then again, MIGHT NOT DO and as what Hein said, "depends on the so called 3rd party" and by that, that got to me thinking really forward and up ahead with many thoughts/questions and a few answers.

1- They're working on the console port at the moment and getting it finished and by what Hein said something about another 3rd party it sounds like the console port won't be from Oovee but instead from another publisher.

2- When the work is finish on console, they'll still test out the console for maybe a few months to see if the tracks, plows, fps fixes, ui, etc, etc works well and fine up to the point where their thinking, "oh hey, its good enough to make it replace the pc ver and give the pc ver this same huge update to replace over its current state".

3- Now them (whoever the 3rd party dev/publisher's are) putting the console port into and replacing the current pc ver and updating the ui since pc and console are gonna have a whole different ui change.

4- Now pc and console are the same but ui is different on both and pc just has mods and that sums about it, unless Microsoft wants to input mods onto xone since they've been doing that with fallout 4, skyrim, and another game or so forth.

So yea, that's what I've been thinking really hard a lot that they possibly might be doing. BUT AGAIN, AGAAAIIINNNNNN......this doesn't mean its true. Its just a theory and a thought up on what MIGHT be happening.

Edited by Axonn, 03 January 2017 - 08:06 AM.

• Sorcerer, 8up local and Glob3Troller like this

#429 Cziczaki

Cziczaki

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

Even if it cointain only new truck from mods, but in-game as official, it's still something I would like to see in Worldwide version of SpinTires.

#430 Lowsider

Lowsider

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

Hi everyone,

could you please give me a hint to get the updates in my game working? I have it via steam...I´ve never seen blockades in the game and I played all priovides maps. Does oovee provides some more new maps to play? I tested some moding maps, but they are not that good as the original ones...

It´s a really good game to play...but if you played all the provides maps, you have no further challenge.

Thank you,

Jan

#431 Glob3Troller

Glob3Troller

roll the dice

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationfinland

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

Hi everyone,

could you please give me a hint to get the updates in my game working? I have it via steam...I´ve never seen blockades in the game and I played all priovides maps. Does oovee provides some more new maps to play? I tested some moding maps, but they are not that good as the original ones...

It´s a really good game to play...but if you played all the provides maps, you have no further challenge.

Thank you,

Jan

There are no updates for the game at least not now... Steam will update it automatically when some updates maybe coming.

The blockades are coming according to devs but they have been coming since 08/03/2016 so no hopes there..

• 8up local likes this

#432 mistahk

mistahk

n00b13? <:

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

Everything is coming... some distant future, maybe. In the meantime you can get some stuff from ST like t-shirts for about 15 EUR...

http://spintiresshop.myprintbar.ru

No further questions, Your Honor.

• GamerMartin351 likes this

#433 Sral Utan

Sral Utan

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

I have not lost hope since I saw these tracked beauties. Now I'm waiting every day for the official news. :wub:

• Cinqui_ and 8up local like this

#434 Cinqui_

Cinqui_

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:37 AM

I hope a new update come on this year, we have been waiting for a long long time, and nothing... :( 
espero que salga una una nueva actualizacion este año, estamos esperando hace mucho tiempo y nada.. :(

• 8up local likes this

#435 Hummy_Seed

Hummy_Seed

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

Is it possible to obtain the trespasser achievement yet? I can't seem to figure that one out.

#436 kourtjestr

kourtjestr

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

Is it possible to obtain the trespasser achievement yet? I can't seem to figure that one out.

My understanding is that it relies on an asset that will be added to the game in an "upcoming update", so you may be able to cross that one off by 2025 if you're lucky.

• Glob3Troller and GamerMartin351 like this

#437 YuseiFudo

YuseiFudo

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Dear whoever the hell is running Oovee

Why do you keep making promises you can't even keep? Man, you give players almost a year waiting in hope a new update will be released. Not to complain again, would you just give Pavel a god damn paycheck and let him get on with the game? When will the PC version get an update huh? No, you don't get to say calm down, moderator, 9 months passes already. 

Regards and screw you.

• b00g, AZ_Flyer, GamerMartin351 and 2 others like this

#438 SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH

SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH

Death approaches us.

• Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • LocationTipton, IN

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:28 AM

i don't even come on the forums anymore for news, i just come on the forums to read all the complaints, it's quite amusing to me.

• kourtjestr, 8up local, morrelo and 6 others like this
SKŲŁŁΘԲÐЗѦŦH - Fellow MetalHead
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Released vehicles
1999 dodge ram 1500 converted to legacy version thanks to Rav3n and Hein
http://spintires.nl/...1999-dodge-ram/

F350MT 1.0.0
http://www.oovee.co....861-sod-f350mt/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#439 8up local

8up local

sharp as a marble

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationSoIL

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

i somewhat agree with skull, anymore i come to the forums to see if i have any messages and to see what people are saying, but also to see if any kind of announcement has been made yet. i find it all quite sad instead of amusing though myself. i figure they have their reasoning to keeping things tight lipped, but to get no word at all about what is going on is a bit much. i will say i messaged Tony and he did reply by telling me there is an announcement being worked on that is to be coming soon. now whether you take that with a grain of salt or sugar is up to you, but i shall stick with sugar, even though the forums seem covered in salt.

• Stellyan, Glob3Troller and Axonn like this

Force Acceleration: Learn it, Live it, Love it.  ;)

#440 Glob3Troller

Glob3Troller

roll the dice

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationfinland

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

I messaged Tony too and got same kind of answer..

• 8up local likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users