Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Photo

woodingot's workshop

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 AustinWii

AustinWii

Spintires Gameplay Expert

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

The fact the mod is a copyright, and the owner forbids uploads of it from anyone else. It bothers me to see people steal a mod so easily that took months and months of hard work to develop. They are being lazy asses and going the easy way out, rather than making their own ****.

Edited by AustinWii, 03 April 2017 - 05:54 PM.

• Bajdon and Axonn like this

post-1-0-63234200-1400242015.png

Feel free to check out my Spintires Winching Guide at:

http://www.oovee.co....-winching-guide

#202 Stellyan

Stellyan

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

I agree ...to bad Spintires does't have an active staff to ask for file protection .

Edited by Stellyan, 03 April 2017 - 10:16 PM.

• Axonn and AustinWii like this

#203 woodingot

woodingot

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:47 PM

Update on DT-75 since many people have asked for it i added simple none animated driver addon. The original animation would have not worked and i dont know how to make new one so static driver will have to do.

de26eso.jpg?1

• Bajdon, Stellyan, Dexter Paris and 3 others like this

Check out my workshop thread on forums at http://www.oovee.co....ngots-workshop/

IOzp93o.png

#204 >Forces<

>Forces<

Advance Mod Maker

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:33 PM

Where did you get the driver Mesh?

I'll make the best Zil 130 4x2 ever!
Follow me on istagram gercar3
I thought i could make a good virus joke but i won't because it might be contagious

Starting Modders Modding guide by LetsRockAndRoll

Spoiler

LhwA14G.png

#205 m1chaell0vett

m1chaell0vett

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

Hey been trying to make my own truck for spintires I have modeled my truck in 3ds 2016 and exported it I have been trying to follow the guide for spintires editor and can't get past adding the tires and the step is talking about making sure the parent directory is right but have no idea what that means hope you could help me I have been working on this project for a couple months and would love to see it driving around in the game if it's cool I would love to keep asking questions cause I can't find any other source of help for this thank you for your time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users