Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

Photo

Storyline Screenshots

22 replies to this topic

#21 >Forces<

>Forces<

Zil Lover Zil Drifter

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:50 AM

In here, soon

I made it and it's currently under tests

I'll make the best Zil 130 4x2 ever!
Follow me on istagram gercar3
I thought i could make a good virus joke but i won't because it might be contagious

Starting Modders Modding guide by LetsRockAndRoll

Spoiler

LhwA14G.png

#22 ian727

ian727

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:46 AM

Map: "Rescue Mission"

A situation somewhere in remote parts of Russia. The area has been left by its inhabitants due to unproductivity, only logging is the remaining business. There's one old Asphalt road in rather good condition, but it does not serve every part of the areal. That's why logging is done by 4x4 and 6x6 trucks. In the far east, many years ago a damn had been constructed, for environmental and electricity purposes. Still now, many villages down that river rely on that dam.

A few days ago, we got a phone-call that a part of that dam was broken and the electritiy supply of the villages was threatened. We were not prepared at all for that situation: Due to the very remote location, we did not have any suiting equipment nearby! Things had to be improvised. We had some logging trucks and a bunch of old, abandoned Kraz 256 tippers, not being used in many years. Those were once used to create the homes for the people involved in the logging activities, only equipped with a 6x4 drive and therefore unable to reach the dam.

While sitting togther in the improvised office, we suddenly remembered that we should have a look in one of the huge hangars next to the old village. It was quite worth it: Two old and dusty MAZ 537 low-loaders! We needed to be fast. A group of loggers helped us to check the vehicles - that were in quite a good condition, still - and we started to get a move on. The tippers were loaded and brought to the furthest place they could go with their non-all-wheel-drive. At that place, they were loaded onto the low loaders.

ikZg6aV.jpg

It was not clear at all whether the huge MAZ trucks could drive on the narrow paths, and soon we faced the first problem:

QQujyzh.jpg

At that intersection, we needed to turn left. But the turn was too narrow, the hill to steep. The truck could go a few meters but was then helplessly stuck:

i4f5iB0.jpg

After a few attempts we realized that the only option would be to turn right and then attempt to make a 180° turn - which eventually worked out:

Ab1C8GM.jpg

Back on the route! The MAZ is not fast, but at least it's moving - with fuel consumption at it's best!

af0RL82.jpg

Mud is not a problem for the MAZ:

UpDAAla.jpg

That looked like a tough challenge to us, but it could be easily overcome:

J4KIqad.jpg

Crossing the last river before arriving:

zaUTZR8.jpg

Finally arriving at the dam site!

862Gx3Z.jpg

The Kraz 256 is being unloaded, and the repair-works can finally begin!

RJ1Iiqj.jpg

#23 Stellyan

Stellyan

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

Winter...I was cleaning the roads

zm5zXrZ.jpg

made a wrong turn ...

OIg0Q1V.jpg

...so I brought these to help

09SkTjR.jpg

then this....

9KW2WDW.jpg

but finally The Caterpillar saved me

lTRYJFv.jpg

I'm back on the road again.

nCJQdoU.jpg

Edited by Stellyan, 15 February 2017 - 05:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users