Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Broken Achievements

Best Answer Xanes , 28 October 2015 - 01:22 AM

OMG THANK YOU Bravo_two_Six.  i don't know why i never tried on Hardcore, i guess because it didn't say it needed to be and i don't like to make things harder then they need to be.

However doing Hardcore Volcano with D-537 i was able to get "Forester" and "My Only Love". Will try for "I Have All I Need" again on HC.

Edit* 

SOLUTION: do in Hardcore mode. If it specifically says 'Single Player' it means Hardcore Single Player

i will change original post and marked as solved. Thank you all for your help.

Go to the full post

44 replies to this topic

#1 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

23.10.15    is the version i was playing 

"Forester", "My Only Love", "I Have all I Need"    are broken

I was on Volcano map for all this , i was able to get other achievements on that map such as "Size Does Matter", "David", "Rescue Mission", "Carrier has arrived", and "Fisherman" but failed to get Forester four times.

So i restarted it again while trying to do "I Have all I Need" twice..first time i changed start trucks but did not change addons. Second time i did it fully stock with default trucks and never changed anything nor looked at map. and failed to receive either achievement. ("Forester" and "I have all I Need")

i then restarted again and tried to do "My only love" i started with only a D-535 and made 2 medium trips again never looked at map and never even changed to a different truck..failed to receive "Forester" or "My Only Love".  

Edit* 

SOLUTION: do in Hardcore mode. If it specifically says 'Single Player' it means Hardcore Single Player

Thanks,

Xanes

Edited by Xanes, 28 October 2015 - 02:08 AM.

#2 Bravo_two_Six

Bravo_two_Six

SO....MUCH.......MUD.........HALP!

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationStuck in a Muddy Puddle

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:17 PM

"My Only Love" was working for me earlier (map used was The Hill in Type D-537), however I couldn't get a co-op one to work

- Unless co-op ones are for casual and not hardcode?

Edited by Bravo_two_Six, 26 October 2015 - 10:18 PM.

2014-06-14_00007.jpg Its not the amount of logs you take, its how you get them there!

#3 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:20 PM

Thank you ill try it on The hill now.

So trucks from workshop do give achievements as the D-537 is a mod. or did u mean D-535

#4 Bravo_two_Six

Bravo_two_Six

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

As far as I am aware, as long as the Mods are official/ certified, and they meet the balance requirements (As in don't exceed the balance points), then the achievements should work fine!

Edited by Bravo_two_Six, 26 October 2015 - 10:28 PM.

• Xanes likes this
2014-06-14_00007.jpg Its not the amount of logs you take, its how you get them there!

#5 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

Well i just finished "The Hill". i used the D-537 and did NOT receive "My Only Love" or "Forester" i also did not use the map (if i did it would have saved alot of time and effort to be able to rescue to center garage) so the achievements are definitely broken on multiple maps.

Can you explain how you got yous to work. was it with the current update?  did u rescue to the garage at all? or use the map? 

You think trying to get "forester" at same time might be breaking it? 

FORESTER
Finish a level without using the 'Minimap' in one Single Player session

Very frustrating since you have to beat a whole level for these not to work and i prefer Multi player over single player.

All i hope is the right person sees this and they fix it in one of the next updates. Also if anyone finds a way to get "Forester" "My only Love" "I Have All I Need" please let me know as they are the only achievements i still need besides "Manual gearbox" which wont ever get unless they make it so Mouse and Keyboard can obtain. 

Edited by Xanes, 27 October 2015 - 05:17 AM.

#6 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:04 AM

i am going to do a "clean install" of spin tires see if that fixes those three Achievements. 

FYI: Most of the achievements that were broken last patch seem to work now. Just not "Forester" "My only Love" "I Have All I Need"

*Edit: If anyone knows if these can be obtained in the "Legacy" build please let me know as well.

Edited by Xanes, 27 October 2015 - 12:11 AM.

#7 Vilespring

Vilespring

Spin Tires skid-steer vehicle expert

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the United States...

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:05 AM

I did plains coop with some guys and I didn't get the achievement for it. Kinda unhappy as it took me around 3 hours to do it.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Hmm. Put a bottom cdt on it and it'll work. 

pEZDtop.png

#8 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

Do you mean the completion of plains? Because the ones i am talking about need to be done on solo.

FORESTER
Finish a level without using the 'Minimap' in one Single Player session

MY ONLY LOVE
Finish a level with each but one Vehicle travelling less than 20 meters in Single Player mode

I HAVE ALL I NEED
Finish a level without changing the Vehicle addons during one Single Player session

#9 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:14 AM

After a CLEAN INSTALL i still can NOT get the three achievements.

i think it must be something with "single player" achievements because i was able to get a lot of the others ones that could be done on either single player or multi. i think 13 total achievements in two days since the patch released. i was very busy and enjoying the heck out of new patch!!

Keep up good work and well i hope the right people read this so maybe it can be fixed in the future : )

Edited by Xanes, 27 October 2015 - 07:57 AM.

#10 PressureLine

PressureLine

Hot, sticky and sweet.

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:37 AM

Just a note on the three achievements mentioned, AFAIK all require that you do it in a single session is no save/load or even going into the main menu. The 'my only love' achievement description is still badly phrased: you need to complete an objective using only a single truck. You may get into another truck bit not drive it further than 20m (I have always assumed that it is total, so if you drive 15m in one truck you cannot drive more than 5m in another)
  • Xanes likes this
"Air fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices."

#11 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:18 AM

Correct, all attempts were done in single player only sessions, all attempts were done without saving or exiting or accessing any menu except (V) advanced menu.  For the "My only love" i never left the truck at all, all other trucks never moved an inch nor did i even sit in them. after failing a few times i didn't even respond to steam messages (in case Shift+ tab) no breaks just did it as fast as possible cause i had other games where steam messages caused an issue. 

If i must i will record myself doing it again and upload.

but im sure now that they are bugged..unless someone else can obtain them in THIS patch.  Like i said i was able to obtain 13 other achievements in this patch alone and all of those didn't specify "single player". to be clear i did all but "Mechanic" in Single Player.

Here is a list of what i did in THIS patch so i can CONFIRM these do in fact work, the rest i already had from before this patch.

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 5:46pm
DAVID
Use a Type B-130 to tow a Type E-7310 for 50 meters in Pull mode

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 6:27pm
RISE OF MACHINES
Completely damage a brand new Type A-469 with a Type E-7310

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 5:05pm
FISHERMAN
Winch a disabled vehicle out of the water with another vehicle

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 7:23pm
NIGHT OPS
Pick and pack logs from your capsized truck during the night

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 8:22pm
SIZE DOES MATTER
Complete a particular objective by delivering 'Long Logs' only

Unlocked Oct 26 @ 1:02am
SIZE DOESNT MATTER
Complete a particular objective by delivering 'Short Logs' only

Unlocked Oct 26 @ 1:02am
OLD STILL GOOD
Complete particular objective by using Type B-130 only

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 10:43pm
EXPLORER
Remove all of the Cloaking Areas on any level with the Type A-469 vehicle

Unlocked Oct 26 @ 3:35pm
MECHANIC
Repair other player truck for 1000 points

Unlocked Oct 26 @ 12:27am
UNSTOPPABLE
Load 'Medium Logs' onto the Type C-4320 truck and drive to an Objective location without releasing accelerator

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 5:31pm
CARRIER HAS ARIVED
Drive 200 meters with the Type A-469 vehicle on the back of your truck

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 5:08pm
RESCUE MISSION
More than 150 meters from a Garage, tow a fully damaged Type C truck to another Garage with the Type E-7310 truck

Unlocked Oct 25 @ 10:51pm
PLUMBER
Visit 8 toilets on the Hill level in one game session

Edited by Xanes, 27 October 2015 - 07:56 AM.

#12 Bravo_two_Six

Bravo_two_Six

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

for My Only Love, I was in hardcore, so never recovered (obvs), and never moved another vehicle.

• Xanes likes this

#13 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:22 AM   Best Answer

OMG THANK YOU Bravo_two_Six.  i don't know why i never tried on Hardcore, i guess because it didn't say it needed to be and i don't like to make things harder then they need to be.

However doing Hardcore Volcano with D-537 i was able to get "Forester" and "My Only Love". Will try for "I Have All I Need" again on HC.

Edit* 

SOLUTION: do in Hardcore mode. If it specifically says 'Single Player' it means Hardcore Single Player

i will change original post and marked as solved. Thank you all for your help.

Edited by Xanes, 28 October 2015 - 02:11 AM.

#14 PokeZ

PokeZ

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hi all!

I'm a newbie in this forum, so I can't start a new topic.  But... need some help!

Can anybody confirm that MP achievements (maps finish in co-op mode) are still working after last update (23.10.15)?

I try to finish 2 maps (coast and flood) with my friend, and he doesn't obtain co-op coast and co-op flood achievements. However, he obtained FUEL TANKER and MECHANIC.

In my case, I have already all 56 achievements.

If achievements  are working correctly, what are we doing wrong? What do we need to complete this? (co-op map finish) Can we change start trucks (of cause, keep balance in map requirements)?

Thanks a lot for help!

#15 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:26 PM

"My Only Love" was working for me earlier (map used was The Hill in Type D-537), however I couldn't get a co-op one to work

- Unless co-op ones are for casual and not hardcode?

I did plains coop with some guys and I didn't get the achievement for it. Kinda unhappy as it took me around 3 hours to do it.

It seems others are having issues with the Co-Op achievements as well. I had all the Co-Op ones done before this update so i am unable to test those. However as long as you don't go over the "star requirement" you should still get credit for the achievements.

#16 Kapetres

Kapetres

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

Yesterday we finished Plains Coop but did not get the achievement.

Casual Mode, I was the server and starting with a 255 only each.

I got "Careful Driver" achievemetn (no merit, towed almost all the way) but not Plains Coop.

Edited by Kapetres, 01 November 2015 - 10:50 AM.

#17 Kapetres

Kapetres

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:53 PM

Today again in river, but my teammates got it.

5pIflP.png

6Rx5tV.png

#18 Xanes

Xanes

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 07:41 PM

That is strange, the only thing that i think might help would be doing a clean install.  Instructions are posted on the steam forums found here.

Good Luck!!

#19 PokeZ

PokeZ

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:44 PM

I found the way to get co-op achievement: it can be obtained only if you are not game server. So, join game, and you can get it :)

Confirmed on Plains and Coast maps.

Edited by PokeZ, 05 November 2015 - 09:45 PM.

#20 Kapetres

Kapetres

• Experienced Member
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

I found the way to get co-op achievement: it can be obtained only if you are not game server. So, join game, and you can get it :)

Confirmed on Plains and Coast maps.

Maybe that as the point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users