Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

Photo

July 130713 Dev tech demo Stuttering?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SpinningTyres

SpinningTyres

Warhammer 40k Enthusiast | Newbie to Forums and stuff

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the freezing cold tundras of Canada.

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:07 PM

There is nothing wrong with my FPS (60 - 65), but the game freezes, then resumes, then freezes again. Does anyone know a fix for this? c: Any response is greatly appreciated.

#2 King_the_modder

King_the_modder

King

• Moderators
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

does it happen to freeze when time changes from day to night, or night to day?  That was a known problem with the tech-demo. 

KING_THE_MODERATOR

Ask me about maps, and i shall not answer!

#3 SpinningTyres

SpinningTyres

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:18 PM

does it happen to freeze when time changes from day to night, or night to day?  That was a known problem with the tech-demo. 

Yes, it also does this. It will usually freeze for an estimated three to five seconds.

#4 King_the_modder

King_the_modder

King

• Moderators
  • 688 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:25 PM

when are the other freezes happening? If it happens when there is a collision, for example bumper hits tree/ground, then this could be anti-virus problems. Also, what is your computer specs? This will help us sort out the problems. 

KING_THE_MODERATOR

Ask me about maps, and i shall not answer!

#5 SpinningTyres

SpinningTyres

• Experienced Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:51 PM

when are the other freezes happening? If it happens when there is a collision, for example bumper hits tree/ground, then this could be anti-virus problems. Also, what is your computer specs? This will help us sort out the problems. 

It just happens randomly. I have no idea why. It doesn't seem to have a specific pattern.

EDIT: I seem to be having weird problems with the mud now... The mud functions the same physically, but visually, it sinks (very bad pun/no pun intended) down beneath the ground... wat

EDIT v2.0: Here are my specs:
GPU: NVidia GTX 770 2gb, Factory clocked

CPU: Intel i7-4820k, 3.7, again, factory clocked

Ram: idk, I only know its 16GB

HDD: 3TB

EDIT v3.0: I deleted it from my PC and started to download it again, now it changed from 130713 to 120713. (I make alot of edits, apparently.) *Disregard this, this is now false... lol (sorry)

Edited by SpinningTyres, 22 February 2015 - 03:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users