Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Jun 30 2017 09:58 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 01 2017 06:12 PM
  • File Size: 18.05MB
  • Views: 1456
  • Downloads: 492

Previous Versions

• 30 Jun 2017 Download Suallac County WIP-6.30.17

Download Suallac County WIP-7.1.17

- - - - -

Screenshots
This map is a combinations of terrain incorpating river crossings, underwater bridges, muddy hills, tight swamps, open swamps and deep mud holes.

Currently we have:
- 3 Garage
- 1 Fuel Station
- 1 Lumber Station
- 4 Objectives
- 20+ Roads with side trails

This Map is a WORK IN PROGRESS I am working on this map almost everyday and seeking insight on what should be added and or tweaked. Unfinished portions of the map have few or no trees and will be eventually filled in. Please tell me what you would like to see and ill do my best to incorporate it. Thank You and enjoy.

What's New in Version WIP-7.1.17 (See full changelog)

• - Added 2 garages
  • - Added Additional Objective
  • - Added Many more roads and included a free crawl rock area
  • - Added and fine tuned mud and muddy areas
  • - Forested another large portion of the map.
  • - Added 2 new sunken tight trails
  • - Smoothed some roads
  • - Added more aggressive texture and ruts to existing roads.
  • - Added 2 new river crossings
  • - Added another underwater bridge

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

or Sign In

Other files you may be interested in ..

171 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)

2 members, 165 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4), Sobek, ObirKinq21