Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Jun 22 2017 11:16 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 22 2017 11:16 PM
  • File Size: 4.44MB
  • Views: 981
  • Downloads: 242

Download level_skidderlakes

- - - - -

Screenshots
This the 3rd installment of my skidder run series THE K700 IN INTENDED TO BE SWAPPED LTK 81 TURBO OR OTHER FORESTRY MACHINE

it a far bit larger then the the 1st 2 and better scenic views trails are longer and just as interesting at every corner if you liked the the 1st two you will really like this map (even if you just a want a good trail map this map will do)

the is a broke down truck the needs a rescue and a rescue truck waiting to be unlocked

5 trucks (2 swap on map menu)
4 obj.
3 cloaks
1 garage
1 fuel depo
1 auto load
1 self load

i hope you have fun with these maps i will be doing a few other map ideas i have but i do plan on 2 more maps for the skidder run series

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

or Sign In

171 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)

2 members, 165 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4), Sobek, ObirKinq21