Oovee will not accept mods/code etc ripped from other games or made from models with illegal/unsuitable copyright or not in accordance with licenses and/or forum rules. Any Mods will be removed and the user may be banned.
Only statements relating to Spintires that are posted here by Oovee staff are official statements from Oovee limited and Spin Tires

There is a issue with the Facebook Login. Until this is fixed you can request a password reset using the email you use to access Facebook.

Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Jun 13 2017 02:35 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 13 2017 02:35 PM
  • File Size: 2.24MB
  • Views: 1435
  • Downloads: 391

Download level_skidderhill

- - - - -

Screenshots
This is the 2nd installment for the skidder run series "level_skidderhill" its another small map (like the 1st map "skidderuse") but with a big hill/small mountain in the center 1 trail goes around and back from the mill to the clearcut zone and 1 path to the top of the hill where you will find an abandoned ranger's firewatch tower and a cloak
The k700 is intended to be replaced with a skidder (ltk 81 turbo or J.D 540) or any other forestry machine
i only do my testing with skidders so not sure if other trucks will fair well (but tricky in spots for the 81 turbo

4 cloaks
3 trucks
2 obj. stations
1 garage
1 fuel depo
1 autoload
1 selfload

my next map Skidderlake is already started and i have increased the map size these 1st 2 maps i was just getting my feet wet (and i forgot to sign in when i uploaded "skidderuse" but i am the author of the this series

now get out there and skid some logs to the mill

Grizzly Chuck Nickers
The Soviet Conscript
nickerchuck@gmail.com

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

or Sign In

168 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)

2 members, 164 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Sobek, ObirKinq21